Monday, March 9, 2009

2-21-09 Saturday, Overlook

So tonite started as expected, which is a bad thing. The friday night Dj, only uses cd players. The club is set up with turntables and the ability to control a laptop with these turntables (SERATO SOFTWARE) Thats what I use. The friday guy keeps disconnecting everything to hook up his cd players, which is cool, but he doesnt reconnect everything the way it was for the saturday night guy (me or anyone else). It has happened about 10 times and it really gets me mad and I take it as a personal hit, and a hit to the club. OK - thats done, I spoke with the owner again and i'm sure we're cool now and the friday guy probably didnt even think about it.
I'm happy to report that tonite's crowd was like fake to me. We were so packed that there was no room anywhere, upstairs or down, and amazingly the crowd was full of totally nice people only. That never happens! All requests were good, and noone tortured me and we were like connected that anything I played worked perfectly, cheers yelling screaming it was as good as a night could go. Of-course a couple of girls had to be carried out cuz they drank a little too much, but thats ok they had fun too! Yeah, that's it, great club, great response, pretty good dj= good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment