Thursday, March 12, 2009

3-11-09 Wednesday, CRAZYLEGS

Tonite started out with a very long trip to brooklyn because of traffic. Usually I get thee within 30mins, but this time it took me about an hour, and i left my house about 15mins later then usual, BUT my boy Harry was there with me - maybe he banged his head cuz he's been out with me twice in one week, usually its twice in a year! But thats ok, it was great to have him abord.
CrazyLegs Skate Club Skate party is definitely one of my favorite parties to play at. The people there are so cool, they skate amazing, they dance great.....I just can't say enough good stuff about them. The good news is that the feeling seems to be mutual - THEY LOVE ME! I gotta say I was dead on point last night, new r&b, Classic r&b, classic dance, early 80's skate music, classic deep house.....these people were loving it and I loved playing it.
It's tricky because of the diversity of the crowd, both age and ethnicity, but I really enjoy playing for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment