Monday, March 9, 2009

3-7-09 Saturday, People Lounge

People Lounge one of my favorite places to spin. Again a little slow because of St. PAtricks day in Hoboken, AND tonite we had to set the clock ahead! My friend Jay Mirable who has a radio show every sunday called the DFK RADIO SHOW 1 - 4PM - MYWCWP.com, came by to keep me company and that was great and appreciated. The place kicked-ass, but I wasnt sure if we were staying till 5, which is the old 4 or closing at the new 4 which is the old 3....we compromized and killed it at the new 4:30. And at 4:30 we were packed, but the bar can't serve after 4 (new or old....) so they did till 4:30, didn't get a fine, and i left, starving and tired.
If u read the last People post, I will tell u that the owners had a talk with the friday guy and he did put the equipment back together when he left, he did loose the USB cable which connects the mixer to my computer so i can use Serato dj software, but the clubowners took the cable off of their printer and that was that. I will say tho that nothing was connected correctly, he even changed dip-switch settings in the back of the mixer so NOTHING worked AFTER I got a USB cable, but who cares, Im done complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment