Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3-21-09, Sat People

People was packed! as usual with a great crowd. I love playing here because I can really do my job right when I'm here. I usually Twitter all nite from here and post updates on facebook cuz i have a WIFI connection.
Tonite my boys Kacspar, bartender from overlook, and Corey, the new dj from overlook as well as the guy whos text autocorrect was calling me connie, came by literally with 20 people. I had my private section as well as a bottle of Ketel One and all the mixers ready for them, and when they showed it was great and very appreciated.
In the beginning of the night I always play House Music, and usually within 5 minutes someone always asks if this is all im playing for the night....thats so stupid and annoying. I let them get drunk then I change it up to rap n pop, and some house later in the night. Anyway, this night NOONE asked me to change the music, so i posted this on my facebook. As I was posting, a girl came up to me with that question....then gave me 10 minutes to change the music, then asked if I was half chinese. She turned out to be a cool person. Great nite after that, the owner didnt want me to shut down till 4, we usually back off around 3:15, and kill it around 3:30....tonite we didnt back off till 3:50, Pumpin night.
My boy Carlo, the other sat nite dj at people was there hanging out with me so I let him play for a while and I hung out with Kacspar and Corey.

No comments:

Post a Comment